How do I make a Faculty Member a Core/Non-Core Faculty?
To designate a faculty member as core/non-core through the faculty member’s profile:
- From the Faculty tab, click View Roster,
- Find the faculty record and click Edit Profile.
- Under Is this faculty member core?, select “Yes” (core) or “No” (non-core)
- Click Save Faculty to finalize change
To designate a faculty member or bulk designate multiple faculty members as core/non-core faculty:
- From the Faculty tab, click Manage Core Faculty in ADS.
- Use the checkboxes to choose faculty, then select Core or Non-Core in the drop-down menu at the bottom of the list.
- Click Save to finalize change.
The Program Director will not be listed. Physician and Non-Physician faculty members can be core faculty. If the faculty member is not listed, you can add or re-activate them on the Faculty tab. Refer to How do I add a faculty member? and How do I reactivate a faculty member? under the Faculty Roster section.