Programs in specialties that have multiple lengths of training can request a change in accredited length of training.
The Program Director must initiate a complement change request electronically in ADS. This request requires DIO approval before final decision is made by the Review Committee. The PD and DIO will receive an official notification once the program's length of training has been changed. The Committee's approval will be reflected in ADS under the Program tab.
To initiate a Length of Training Request:
- Log into the program's ADS account with the Program Director or Program Coordinator login.
- From the Program tab, click Requests and then Length of Training Change.
- From the Complement Change Request page, click Change Length of Training under Permanent
- Complete the length of training change request form, click 'Continue' to proceed.
- From the Permanent Complement Change request page, review the instructions and complete the request, click 'Next Step' to proceed.
- Enter additional information on the Complement Request Additional Information page, once complete, click 'Save/Submit to DIO'
- Click Save to save your work or Submit Request to DIO for review.
- To return to the request form or check the status of your request, click View under the Change Requests section from the Overview tab.