The Program Director (PD) or Program Coordinator (PC) can update or replace a PC. The PD may add up to three PCs. Replacing a PC will disable the former PC's account.
An email notification containing the new PC's username and password will be sent after saving the record. The new contact information is immediately reflected in ADS and on the public ADS website.
To add or replace a Program Coordinator:
- Log into ADS with the PD or other PCs login.
- From the Program tab, click View Program.
- On the Program page, scroll down to Program Leadership.
- On the former PC record, click Replace or, if adding an additional coordinator, click Add Personnel.
- In the Select the New Program Coordinator window, enter the name and email to find an existing contact record then follow the prompts to add/update the contact information.
- When saving the record, if the PD would like to assign a username and password to access ADS, select “Yes” to the grant user access prompt.
To create an ADS account for an existing coordinator:
- If the PD was not prompted to grant access to user after saving the profile, Grant User will display on the coordinator record.
- Click Grant User and confirm.
- A notification will be sent to the coordinator’s email with their new username and password.