For your specialty's requirements regarding complement changes, visit the Specialties section of the ACGME website. Locate the appropriate specialty and click Documents and Resources and review the Requests of Changes in Resident Complement.
The Program Director must initiate a complement change request electronically in ADS. Your request requires DIO approval before final decision is made by the Review Committee. The Committee's approval will be reflected in ADS under the Program tab.
To initiate a Permanent or Temporary Complement Change Request:
- Log into the program's ADS account with the Program Director or Program Coordinator login.
- From the Program tab, click Complement Change.
- Review the instructions then select the type of request.
- Complete the change request form.
- Click Save for Later to save your work or Submit Request to DIO for review.
- To return to the request form or check the status of your request, click View under the Change Requests section from the Overview tab.