- Log into the Medical School Portal
- Read the Access Agreement and acknowledge agreement via the checkbox (once per academic year)
- Scroll down to find the Milestones - Individual panel and select the Consent and Data option
- Select a Graduation Year Range from the drop down menu to view a list of graduates who were entered into the Accreditation Data System (ADS) as participating in an ACGME-accredited program
- If you have not already done so, provide consent information for the individuals listed
- First, use the Responded checkbox to indicate whether the individual responded to a request for consent; then, if consent was granted, check the Consented checkbox (if consent was not granted, do not click the Consented checkbox)*
- Click Save Consent Changes to save your responses
- The Download Milestone Data button will be enabled one year after the selected graduation date range to provide access to the first year-end Milestone evaluations for consenting individuals.
- For example, the button will be enabled on July 1, 2023 for graduates completing medical school between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022.
* By checking the Consented checkbox, you are affirming that your institution received consent from the graduate to view that individual’s identifiable Milestones data. If a graduate withdraws consent or it is obtained at some point in the future, changes to these selections can be made at any time.