- Log into the Medical School Portal
- Read the Access Agreement and acknowledge agreement via the checkbox (once per academic year)
- Scroll down to find the Milestones - Individual panel and select the Consent and Data option
- Select a Graduation Year Range from the drop down menu to view a list of graduates who were entered into the Accreditation Data System (ADS) as participating in an ACGME-accredited program
- First, use the Responded checkbox to indicate whether the individual responded to a request for consent; then, if consent was granted, check the Consented checkbox (if consent was not granted, do not click the Consented checkbox)
- Click Save Consent Changes to save your responses
By checking the Consented checkbox, you are affirming that your institution received consent from the graduate to view that individual’s identifiable Milestones data. If a graduate withdraws consent or it is obtained at some point in the future, changes to these selections can be made at any time.
The Download Milestone Data button will be enabled one year after the selected graduation date range to provide access to the first year-end Milestone evaluations for consenting individuals. For example, the button will be enabled on July 1, 2023 for graduates completing medical school between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022.